Pablo Picasso once said, “To draw, you must close your eyes and sing.” This week’s toys that teach focus will be on Blankz. Blankz toys give your child a chance to sing with creativity.
Blankz are stuffed animals that you can decorate with markers wash and redecorate. I have several reviews on my site about toys that teach and I have added Blankz to this category. Why? Blankz are toys, which teach exploration, confidence, and decision making.
Allowing children an open area to be creative will help them think on their own. When children are allowed to be creative there are no set rules, they can be themselves without judgement. Blankz is a simple, but fun way to let kids cultivate their imaginations.
What I Like About the Blankz
- Blankz toys are great because they are washable and reusable.
- A You Fill in the Blankz set includes: 1 Plush toy, 5 markers, and a blankdrop card so no extra accessories needed.
- The colors included are great for mixing and creating new colors.
- You can make up games to go along with the toys so it really captures children’s imagination. The creativity and imagination which can be expressed is endless.
- If the marker gets on your child’s hands or clothes, it’s fine because the marker ink washes off.
- Clean the colored plush toy with your regular bright colored load of laundry
- Soft to the touch and cuddly.
- Blankz was also awarded the 2012 CREATIVE PLAY TOY OF THE YEAR AWARD from Creative Child Magazine.
Overall, is this a clever toy that I would recommend? Yes, it is.
If you’re on a tablet or iDevice click here to view my Blankz Review Video.
~CLOSED~ Win it:
(Congratulations to our winner: Tasha entry #34)
Enter to win a You Fill in the Blankz plush toy via the RaffleCopter below: (The form below is only for this giveaway (“You Fill in the Blankz”), the information entered is protected and you will not be spammed, the only information collected will be your name and email address so that you can be notified if you are the winner. The online mandatory entry is to leave a comment. Please feel free to comment or contact me if you have questions.)
This giveaway is open to US residents over the age of 18 years old only. This giveaway begins July 13, 2012 at 8:45 pm E.S.T., and will end on Aug 13, 2012 at 12:01 am E.S.T. The winner will have 72 hours to contact me before another winner is selected. Winners are chosen via the Rafflecopter and contacted by email.
Disclosure: The products seen in this video were provided to me for free in exchange for my honest review.
Episode 85 is a full show of hearing from our Cleverly Cultured kids . They chime in about their different perspectives ...
2022 has been a difficult year for many families, people are still learning how to adjust to life during a pandemic; ...
The King’s Speech Tickets are provided by the National Theatre in partnership with Allied Marketing Enter to win tickets to see The King’s Speech at ...
Are you looking for a Christmas concert that ...