Like any beach Virgina Beach is beautiful. It is a great place for peace and relaxation. Here are 10 reasons why your family should consider it for your next vacation spot.
1. The beach is family friendly, life guards are on duty (from 9:30 a.m. to dusk daily from mid-May to mid-September).
2. Great place to for family reunions. The beach not only offers beautiful water, but they have great diners, sports, and amusement parks that give you plenty of activities to make the most of your trip.
3. Fun entertainment options: The beach is designed with tourists in mind. There is an aquarium that gives you a better view of the ocean wild life. You can go on a boat cruise. Visit their IMAX theater. Watch a show at the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts. Try a romantic dinner cruise. View the sites at the First Landing State Park.
4. See history and explore differences that are in effect today; for example, you can take a tour at the Cape Henry Historic Lighthouses.
5. Go on a night when fireworks are scheduled.
6.There are even free things to do on the beach like visit museums:
7. Explore live shows; for instance, Beach Street U.S.A., offers live entertainment such puppets, bands, jugglers, magicians and others entertain crowds right on the sidewalks.
8. Free parking is also offered in most places.
10. The beach is committed to helping families feel comfortable in their surroundings by offering a great place that the youngest and oldest person a like will enjoy.
Some of the best things in life are having fun with your friends and family and enjoying good food. Virigina Beach offers these two options at their best. Please share your trip if you have visited.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Virginia Beach Tourism blogging program, for a gift card worth $40. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
About Virgina Beach
Virginia Beach entices visitors to “Live the Life” year-round! Located in the southeastern corner of the state, Virginia Beach is four hours southeast of D.C. by car and within a day’s drive or less from two-thirds of the U.S. population. For visitor information, call 1-800-VA-BEACH (800/822-3224) or visit www.VisitVirginiaBeach.com for online trip planning. For media information and digital images, click on www.VisitVirginiaBeach.com/pressroom. Please
follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/vabeachcvb and on Facebook.
Virginia Beach Resources
More info on Virgina Beach: http://www.visitvirginiabeach.com/visitors/
Virgina Beach on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VirginiaBeachVA
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Always. Be sure to follow them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. All thoughts and ...
We can all do something to help someone else. Unfortunately, even in our very own communities, there are people who go ...
We can all do something to help someone ...