Shutterfly was the first online photo company that I ever used. Several years ago, I created a Shutterfly photo book, which contained pictures from my wedding. The book turned out great! I was impressed with the books quality and quick arrival, ever since, I’ve been hooked. Now, I have an opportunity to share Shutterfly’s holiday cards with you and these are the cards we have chosen this year. Holiday cards are a great way to give your family and friends the gift of being able to enjoy memories that you have cherished all year. Shutterfly’s cards are festive, colorful and encouraging for the season, which is a part of what Christmas is all about.
Shutterfly has made it easy to create holiday photo cards in as little as five minutes if you already have an account and know which pictures you would like to use. They have many different options to choose from, which help make your cards feel personal.
Here is the easy 10-step process:
1. Sign-in (if you don’t have an account, create one).
2. Under the “Cards & Stationary” drop down menu select which types of cards you would like to create.
3. Click on the card you’ve selected.
4. Click “Get Started.”
5. Under Personalize, type your family’s last name and members.
6. Add Photos to the album (click “Get more pictures,” click “Upload Pictures,” and click “Choose Files”).
7.автобазар Select all of the photos that you would like to choose and click “Add to Card.”
8. Drag and Drop the pictures. Click on the picture to edit: crop, change color, etc.
9. Click “Save,” name your project and click “Save” again. (This is critical if you would like to come back and make more changes later).
10. Click “Next” to preview the card, and last click “Order.”
Disclaimer: I received 25 Free Shutterfly Cards in exchange for an honest review.
About our Sponsor: Shutterfly
Make the world a better place by helping people share life’s joy.
Build an unrivaled service that enables deeper, more personal
relationships between our customers and those who matter
most in their lives.
- Christmas cards http://www.shutterfly.com/
- Greeting cards http://www.shutterfly.com/
- Christmas photo cards http://www.shutterfly.com/
- Desk calendar to http://www.shutterfly.com/
- Christmas invitations http://www.shutterfly.com/
- Photo gifts http://www.shutterfly.com/
This post is shared in partnership with MVMT. All opinions expressed are my own. One thing in life that will never ...
My daughters were born in October and the next month was Thanksgiving. My first Thanksgiving meal as a mother was our ...
This post was shared in partnership with Adagio Teas. The perfect morning breakfast to me is spearmint tea, with fresh baked ...
This post is shared in partnership with MVMT. ...