We’re excited to be a part of Chili’s new Tex Mex menu promotion. If you like Mexican food cooked to satisfy your savory appetite, then enjoy Chili’s New Tex Mex Bowls.
Chili’s has great food that your entire family can enjoy. My family and I recently enjoyed their vegetarian Cheese Enchilada and the margarita flat bread as our appetizer.
Chili’s Fresh Mex Bowls are served with marinated grilled chicken, but can also be customized to guests’ liking with other proteins such as grilled shrimp or steak. Offered any time of the day and as part of Chili’s Lunch Combos, which comes with soup or salad for $7, Fresh Mex Bowls are available in two flavors:
- Chipotle Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl – marinated grilled chicken, house-made corn and black bean salsa, rice and chipotle pesto layered with cheddar cheese, house-made pico de gallo, fresh field greens, chopped cilantro, crispy tortilla strips, fresh sliced avocado and a drizzle of cumin-lime sour cream.
- Margarita Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl – marinated grilled chicken, house-made corn and black bean salsa, rice and black beans topped with house-made pico de gallo, fresh field greens, chopped cilantro, crispy tortilla strips, fresh sliced avocado and a drizzle of margarita sauce.
With more than 250 different combinations, the Southwest Parings Menu features several items for guests to choose from including new dishes like:
- Green Chile Chicken Enchilada – filled with seasoned chicken and Monterey Jack cheese and topped with green chile sauce, melted three-cheese blend, chopped cilantro, house-made corn and black bean salsa.
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada – filled with seasoned chicken and Monterey Jack cheese and topped with sour cream sauce, melted three-cheese blend, chopped cilantro, house-made corn and black bean salsa.
- Beef Enchilada – filled with taco seasoned beef, three-cheese blend and onion and topped with ancho sauce, melted three-cheese blend, chopped cilantro, house-made corn and black bean salsa.
- Cheese Enchilada – filled with a three-cheese blend and diced onion and topped with ancho-chile sauce, melted three-cheese blend and chopped cilantro.
- Tostada – Taco seasoned beef or seasoned chicken with fresh shredded lettuce, house-made pico de gallo, three-cheese blend and black beans topped with chopped cilantro, fresh avocado slices and a drizzle of cumin-lime sour cream on a crispy corn tortilla dusted with southwestern spices.
- Crispy Taco – Taco seasoned beef or seasoned chicken, fresh shredded lettuce, three-cheese blend, house-made pico de gallo, chopped cilantro and a fresh avocado slice in a crispy corn tortilla dusted with southwestern spices.
ENTER TO WIN A $15 Chili’s® Grill & Bar Gift Card (1 winner will be chosen) This contest ends March 5, 2014.
*There is one mandatory entry on the rafflecopter, which is to leave a blog post comment answering the following question: Visit Chili’s Website and tell me which one of Chili’s New Fresh Mex Menu Items are you most excited about?
Chili’s® Grill & Bar is the flagship brand of Dallas-based Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT), a recognized leader in casual dining. Chili’s offers a variety of Southwestern-inspired, classic American favorites at nearly 1,600 locations in 33 countries and two territories. In addition to Chili’s, Brinker owns and operates Maggiano’s Little Italy®.
- Chili’s blog (blog.chilis.com)
- Facebook (http://facebook.com/chilis)
- Twitter (http://twitter.com/chilis)
- YouTube (http://youtube.com/chilis)
- Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/chilis)
- Website http://www.chilis.com.
|Disclaimer: Cleverly Changing’s bloggers were not compensated for this post but we did receive a product for the purpose of review. All opinions are 100% our own. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open in the U.S. age 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by rafflecopter.com) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.|
Suffering from allergies is no fun. There are some days when you just can’t seem to be able to leave your ...
My girls and I enjoyed watching Smurfs: The ...