By now, people all over America have heard about the craze of Pinterest. People either love it or hate it, but for bloggers who want to be successful, they should learn to love it and utilize it to the best of their abilities. The first session I went to at the Reviewer’s Retreat was about Pinterest. For me, I currently use pinterest, but I only see a very small modest affect it is having on my blog. For some bloggers with great pictures and many pin worthy posts, their traffic has sky-rocketed. I wanted to attend the session so I could learn how to be more effective at this site, which I have already grown to love. Below, I am sharing with you my session notes. Please feel free to ask questions or add your comments in the commenting section below.
- Increases a blogs traffic
- Excites Brands
- Encourages you to better your photography skills
- Increases Brand opportunities
- Broadens your audience
How to Make Your Pins More Effective.
- Add text. (Good descriptions really matter)
- Take Original Pictures and Pin Quotes
- Pin Recipes
- Pin Crafts
- Pin Birthday Parties
How to Make Your Blog more Pin Friendly.
- Revitalize Old Post on your blog.
- Put text on old post
- Take new or replace older pictures with better pin worthy photos
Make sure your posts have working pin buttons. Having a “Pin it” button gives other Pinterest users the permission to pin.Consider placing a “pin it” button on each picture.
10 Tips for taking better Pictures
Ask yourself – How much time do you spend with photography for your blog?
- Turn off flash.
- Shoot in Natural Light
- Find your spot
- Set the Stage
- Style your food. Play with it.
- Create a light box (google it)
- Get better lighting. Buy extra lamps
- Go beyond obvious posed site.
- Shoot the obvious picture first, next be creative
- Consider not centering
- Pink Monkey
- Camera Plus
- Vintage Cam
- Quad Camera
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
By now, people all over America have heard about the craze of Pinterest. People either love it or hate it, but ...
2013 is here. The fireworks have glittered the sky, the toast have be said, the resolutions made, and goals set. Are ...
Stay up-to-date with new posts from Cleverly Changing ...