This morning my kids helped me prepare a delicious breakfast that we all enjoyed. I chopped up all of the ingredients and let them toss the veggies onto the omelet. The breakfast was tasty and hearty.
- Olive oil
- 3-4 Eggs (egg whites or egg substitute)
- 2 Tablespoons Yellow and green peppers (chopped very small)
- 2 Tablespoons Tomatoes (chopped very small)
- 2 Tablespoons Black olives (chopped very small)
- 2 Tablespoons Onions (chopped very small)
- 1/4 cup of cheese (shredded)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 pear (cut and sliced)
In a bowl, beat the eggs, the optional salt and pepper. Then pour in the olive oil in the nonstick skillet on medium, add the eggs. While the eggs are cooking, lift the edges of the omelet as it forms, which will allow the uncooked portion of the eggs to cook underneath as well.
Once the eggs are formed, it is time to add the vegetables. Let your kids Sprinkle the yellow and green peppers, onions, tomatoes, cheese, and olives on one side; fold over. Cover and let stand for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Add pear slices and cooked grits to complete the meal.
It is getting warmer and I am craving fresh salads. As a vegetarian, I get tired of the same type of ...
SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA SALAD RECIPE Nutritional Value Barrilla ...