I enjoy a good healthy hearty breakfast in the morning. Breakfast for me, needs to be a meal that will sustain me for at least 6 hrs. Lender’s Healthy Grain Bagels are a great option for me in the morning because they are “made with seven grains, they’re high in dietary fiber (6g per serving), and are an excellent source of protein (11g per serving!).”
This morning I made the best bagel sandwich!
- 1 bagel, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise or a substitute like Vegan Nanonaise
- 5 small baby spinach leaves
- 2 small cucumber slices
- 1 small tomato slice slices cucumber
- 1 Boca spicy (veggie) chicken patty
- 2 slices red onion (*optional)
- 1 small dill pickle on the side
- Cheese or Soy cheese (*optional)
Heat the Veggie Chicken patty on a grill, stove, or toaster oven according to the directions on the box. Spread the mayonnaise onto one side of the bagel. Layer the spinach leaves, cucumbers, and tomato on one half. Top with onion, veggie chicken patty, and cheese, then cover with the other half of the bagel. Place the pickle on the side.
“I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and I received coupons for free Lender’s Multi-Grain Bagels. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own. #LendersHealthyGrain #spon”