When the summer road trip RV came to Silver Spring, MD we were able to celebrate the new Toy Story 4 release. There were two different types of game booths and we have lots of fun. The ring toss and bean bag throw were two of the games where you could win prizes. I won a Fandango admissions ticket and a McDonald’s Toy Story 4 toy.
The Summer Road Trip Tour in Silver Spring, MD
Toy Story 4 celebration and prizes going on now #SummerRoadtrip #toystory4 #gorving 900Ellsworth Drive in Silver Spring, MD https://t.co/jqg3vSXLJC— Cleverly Changing (@Cleverlychangin) June 13, 2019
On June 21, take your kids to see the new Toy Story 4 movie!
I was in middle school when the first Toy Story movie was first released in 1995. I watched it with the younger kids in my family and was so hooked that I’ve watched every single Toy Story movie at least 5 times. The humor in Toy Story is universal and the movies take you through several emotions: happiness, sadness, anger, revenge, love, etc. Both of my kids are already huge Toy Story fans because in 2010, with the release of the 3rd movie in the series, my husband and I had decided to catch them up with the rest of the movies so this 2019 movie release is exciting for everyone in the family.
Woody has always been confident about his place in the world. His one single mission is to take care of others, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called “Forky” to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy. This film is d
The Toy Story 4 Road Trip Tour Dates and times
- June 16 — Boston, MA 10:00 AM–3:00 PM, at Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park, 698 Assembly Row, Somerville, MA 02145
- June 18 — Cleveland, OH 10:30 AM–1:30 PM, at 200 Crocker Park Blvd, Westlake, OH 44145 (Near the BRIO restaurant).
- June 19 — Detroit, MI 12:00–3:00 PM at the MJR Troy Grand Digital Cinema 16, 100 E. Maple Rd, Troy, MI 48083
- June 20 — Elkhart, IN 9:00–11:00 AM at the RV/MH Hall of Fame, 21565 Executive Parkway, Elkhart, IN 46514
- June 21 — Chicago, IL 10:00 AM–2:00 PM at the Navy Pier (Polk Bros Park Promenade), 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611.
- June 22 — St. Louis, MO 10:00 AM–3:00 PM at the Kiener Plaza, 500 Chestnut St, St. Louis, MO 63101.
- June 23 — Kansas City, MO 10:00 AM–3:00 PM at the AMC Town Center 20, 11701 Nall Avenue, Leawood, KS 66211.
- June 26 — Denver, CO Location currently unknown, please email us if you have details (stay tuned).
- June 28 — Salt Lake City, UT Location currently unknown, please email us if you have details (stay tuned). Official Date Unknown (Assumed June 30) San Francisco, CA Location currently unknown, please email us if you have details (stay tuned).
Follow the Movie
Cognitive-behavioral therapy: An introductionWhen it comes to mental health, a wide variety of treatment options are available. One of the most popular and well-researched ...
Essential Wedding Planning Tips For Brides-To-Be With Kidsbeing a mom and a bride-to-be with kids is far from unusual - and while it can certainly throw up some unique challenges.
Understanding Co-Occurring DisordersCo-occurring disorders, also known as dual diagnosis, occur when a person has both a mental disorder and an addiction. While it ...
Movie Review For Trafficked A Parents Worse NightmareWhat would you do if your child was missing? What would you do if the only way that you could find ...
Onward Giveaway – Bonus 8 Piece PrizepackDisney Pixar’s Onward comes out in theaters March 6th and I’ve teamed up with some amazing Disney influencers for an exclusive ...
How are you feeling about Disney’s Ariel Announcement?My daughters have never asked me to take them to Disney. I love Disney movies, amusement parks, rides, theater, and everything, ...
Movie Review For Trafficked A Parents Worse Nightmare
What would you do if your child was ...