*A free product was received for this review.
StoryPanda gathers developers, illustrators, and authors to create interactive children’s books for mobile devices. Below are two of their most recent books that have released on the App store market.
What’s great about StoryPanda apps is that they aren’t just for kids to stare at the screen and listen to someone read to them, they are strictly for reading and they allow kids a chance to create their own stories.
Monsters Vs. Kittens by Dani Jones
This ebook is great for kids who are learning how to read. The story compares monsters and kittens, which at first seem like complete opposites but the book identifies several similarities they share.
What I liked most:
- Easy to use.
- Vivid illustrations.
- Funny and kid-friendly sound effects.
- A humorous story-line.
- Basic words for first time readers.
- Readers can create their own stories for the illustrations in the book and share it via Facebook, Twitter, or send it by email.
Trouble Falling Asleep by Michele Rosenthal
Most kids never realize many of their fears only exists in their minds. Trouble Falling Asleep helps remind kids that if they redirect their thoughts their fears may go away. It’s a short story that children will enjoy.
What I liked most:
- Teaches them how to ease their fears if they are scared.
- Helps kids realize that some things are imaginary.
- Funny sound effects.
- It’s a good book for children who are scared of the dark or think shadows come alive.
- Graphics are interactive.
- The changing graphics helps the kids get reading clues.
- There is a segment where readers can create their own stories. This feature was one of my favorites because my children were able to lengthen the store and give it their own twists. This feature is perfect for parents to help their children with spelling or give young children an opportunity to do creative writing.
Learn more from STORYPANDA
Connecting Families Through Storytelling
Visit us: storypanda.com
Follow on : twitter.com/storypanda
Like on: facebook.com/storypanda
(Click on the app pictures above to purchase the ebook)
Enter to WIN
(Contest ends 3/31 at 12AM)
|Disclaimer: Cleverly Changing’s bloggers were not compensated for this post but we did receive a product for the purpose of review. All opinions are 100% our own. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open in the U.S. age 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by rafflecopter.com) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.|
Enter to win tickets Jimmy Buffett’s Escape to ...