Storypanda Inc. recently released a new VeggieTales interactive story book app and offered me a chance to review it and share my honest opinion.
Would I recommend this ebook?
Of course! Bob and Larry’s ABC’s by Phil Vischer gets the clever stamp of approval for children 2-6 years old. Here’s why:
Ebooks are especially great because there are so many ways to keep children engaged.
After the book was complete I asked my girls:
What did you like about Bob and Larry’s ABC’s?
Both replied – “All of it.”
Review from my girls
- They really liked the option to create their own story.
- They liked the pictures of their favorite VeggieTales characters.
- They both enjoyed the alphabet story because it was funny.
- They also enjoyed touching the interactive characters on the page.
What I liked most
Continues with the VeggieTales theme that God made all of us special. Which is important for children to understand at an early age that they are different and special just they way they are.
- It’s a positive educational book for younger children. This storybook is perfect for toddlers who are just getting acquainted with their letters. The story book will add repetition to a lesson that parents are already teaching them.
- Teaches letter recognition. Each page shows the Alphabet in bright bold letters that clearly show children what the alphabets are.
- Includes rhyming words. The words throughout the book help children remember the words and sounds through rhyme and onomatopoeia.
- The book is colorful and interactive (the 3-D characters and objects on the page move and make sounds)
- The book is humorous and creative. All children love to laugh and this storybook makes learning fun and inviting.
- Giving children the platform to create and share their story takes the creativity to another level, which is great because it keeps kids excited about the app. It also, gives parents and children an activity they can do together.
- While creating your own story, you can customize the letters by choosing from several predetermined options.
- It is also great that parents can share the story that was created via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
- I can’t wait to see the 5 more storybooks that will be available soon.
ENTER TO WIN THIS APP
(this app retails in the App store for $2.99)
Learn more from STORYPANDA
Connecting Families Through Storytelling
Download Storypanda App for your iPad
Disclosure: The app was provided for review purposes. All opinions and ideas expressed in this post are honest and genuinely reflect my thoughts about the product.
A New Companion for Children With Sickle Cell DiseaseMy Special Aflac Duck is fantastic for children and their caregivers. Don't just take my word for it. Watch this video to get a better understanding of the duck and how it’s already making a difference.
Bedjet A Better Way to SleepThis post contains a sponsored product review and affiliate links. Do you sleep well? Do you lay in bed and fall ...
Arctic Zero Frozen Desserts ReviewI applied through Mom’s Meet Ambassador program to try Arctic Zero’s Frozen Desserts and share it with others. I’m pleased that ...
Review of Night Zookeeper An Educational Online ProgramNight Zookeeper, an educational online program, is geared towards learners between the ages of 6 and 12 (grades 1 through 6). Night Zookeeper is offering Cleverly Changing readers a 7-day free trial to help you fall in love with the program, and 50% off the annual subscription. Keep reading to get the special link.
Don’t Get Hacked Secure your Facebook Security SettingsWith a userbase of over 2.38 billion active users, Facebook is one of the world’s biggest social media websites. Therefore it ...
What Your Facebook Page Says About YouIt’s no secret that Facebook can be addicting. For many people Facebook is a great way to connect with co-workers, family, ...
Review of Night Zookeeper An Educational Online Program
Night Zookeeper, an educational online program, is geared towards learners between the ages of 6 and 12 (grades 1 through 6). Night Zookeeper is offering Cleverly Changing readers a 7-day free trial to help you fall in love with the program, and 50% off the annual subscription. Keep reading to get the special link.