*The post below is sponsored. Read the full disclaimer at the bottom.
My all time favorite baby shower gift is giving gentle cleaning wipes. The fact is, a person can never have too many wipes. There are no age restrictions and they come in handy for so many different useful situations.
Here are my top 10 uses for wipes just in time for Spring Cleaning:
- Great for getting out simple food stains in kids’ clothes.
- Great for traditional uses, such as body/bottom wipes.
- Perfect for wiping off makeup.
- Great for floor or table spills.
- Cleans sticky toys.
- Cleans dusty areas.
- Cleans soiled hardback book covers.
- Cleans sandy hands after leaving the park.
- Cleans some car spills
- Great for cleaning your laptop and keys
How did I share the gift of gentle clean?
Recently, my friend came by with her 9 month old daughter and I had just received my Pampers Gentle Clean prize pack. I asked her to try them as she changed her daughter’s diaper. Overall, she liked them.
Join the Pampers Twitter Party
When: Tuesday, April 8th at 9pm EST.
Hashtag to follow: #PampersWipes
Who to Follow, in order to participate: @DoubleDutyDivas, @BridgetteLA, @CeceliaMecca @AngieKcom @WhatMommiesNeed @RamblingChick, and our sponsor @Pampers.
- 1 Box of Pampers Sensitive Wipes (448 ct) + $50 SpaFinder.com Gift Card
- 1 Box of Pampers Sensitive Wipes (448 ct) + $50 Car Cleaning Service Gift Card
- 1 Box of Pampers Sensitive Wipes (448 ct) + $100 Merry Maids Gift Card
- 1 Box of Pampers Sensitive Wipes (448 ct)
- 1 Box of Pampers Sensitive Wipes (448 ct) + Roomba Pet and Allergy (ARV $450)
Enter to win!
You could win a cleaning prize pack (estimated value $50).
Swiffer Wet Jet
This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Seriously, I have a question for you, when ...