HealthPlan USA and I partnered together for the following post
If you think about your family members and your friends, I’m sure you know at last one family/friend group who doesn’t carry health insurance of any kind. When I think about my friends, almost all are college educated, many also have graduate degrees, but only a few have sufficient medical coverage. With the rising cost of student loans and the rise of inflation, many thought they would take their changes and opt out of getting insurance in order to increase their take-home pay. They are mostly thinking of paying down debts, buying nice homes and cars, and treating themselves from time-to-time.
Millennials are Weighing the Costs and looking for Healthcare Solutions
I get it, trying to figure out how to pay rising debt costs, and save for an emergency fund, isn’t easy. In fact, Millennials my age often think more about chasing their dreams rather than about preventing huge hospital bills.
Personally, one of the reasons, my husband isn’t a full-time entrepreneur is because healthcare insurance is a major expense in our home. We have a daughter living with both sickle cell anemia and Type 1 Diabetes so we need to always have ample healthcare insurance at all times. We have paid for health insurance without employee assistance and the cost was astronomical (more than a thousand dollars per month), so he continues to work in corporate America to help offset our insurance cost.
HealthPlan USA Healthcare Solution and Discount Program
If you’re single or you have a family to support and healthcare cost feels out of reach. The HealthPlan USA discount program was created with you in mind. You only pay $16.48 per month and you get a lot of benefits such as:
- Virtual Doctor Visits – (Access to top-rated physicians for $0 per visit.)
- Dental Discounts – (Brighter smiles and big savings over 226,000* available dental practice locations. In most cases you will save 15%-50% per visit)
- Vision Discounts – (Your eyes are the window to your health. Save 10-60% on glasses, contacts, laser surgery, and exams.)
- Prescription Discounts – (Savings at over 60,000 pharmacies nationwide, save 10-85% on most prescriptions. This plan also cover immediate family members at no extra costs.)
- Health Advocate™ Solutions – (Get a dedicated specialist to help you navigate insurance and healthcare systems. Advocates help you untangle medical bills, negotiate discounts with hospitals and find options for services your insurance does not cover.)’
As a member, I found the prescription cost savings really came in handy. After suffering from an allergic reaction I saved over $30 at our local drugstore. I asked the pharmacist to price the medication with the HealthPlanUSA card, my health insurance, and then without it. Ironically, my health insurance wouldn’t cover the medication because it was allergy medicine sold over the counter. Therefore, in order to get the best price the pharmacist used the HealthPlanUSA card.
Learn More and Sign Up for HealthPlan USA
If you’re a person without healthcare benefits, please don’t take any more lucky chances. Prepare today and be ready for whatever arises. Be proactive, it’s worth it!
- This plan is not insurance, but will help provide you with discounts for medical care.
- You will receive a booklet after signing up that provides you with the contracted healthcare providers who are willing to discount your rate because you are a member of HealthPlanUSA.
- Give it a try, if you’re not happy you’ll receive a 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
“I am in partnership with HealthPlan USA and they have provided me with compensation for this campaign. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.”
Laser/ LASIK eye surgery, also known as refractive surgery, ...