LEGO Bricks Mini Build Tips:
- Arrive by 3:30pm, most stores only receive 500 tickets and pass them out to those in line at 4PM. Participants must have a ticket.
- Start and End Times: 5-7 PM, each mini build is different and children are expected to try to follow the instructions.
- After you pick up your ticket go and enjoy Kid’s eat free day (only on Tuesdays) at Chevy’s, and Ikea just remember to return before 7pm so your kids can participate in their mini build.
JULY 2014 LEGO EVENT SCHEDULE
- GOING ON ALL MONTH: A FREE LEGO Creator MINI Cooper MK VII Polybag (40109) with purchases of $99 or more!
- Aug 5th : FREE Monthly LEGO Mini Model Build!
- August 4th – September 15th: The new Speedorz sets will be available for purchase. Get your practicing in before the Speedorz tournament later in the month.
- August 25th – September 14th: Free LEGO Legends of Chima Worriz’ Fire Bike Polybag (30265) with purchases of $50 or more.
- Aug 18th, 20, 22 @ 5PM: LEGO Chima Speedorz Tournament. Certificates offered.
- Aug 23rd: LEGO® Chima Club Meeting
- Aug 30th: LEGO® Friends Club Meeting
- Kid’s Fest: Texas: Aug 29–31 • Virginia: Oct 3–5 • Indiana: Nov 7-9
If you attend a Lego mini build or find these updates helpful, please leave a comment letting me know.
This post is not sponsored.
Share this Story
We can all do something to help someone ...