Every women needs these 5 fashionable pieces for every weekend trip. Five fabulous outfits to make her feel great over the weekend. A person’s clothes can control their attitude so it is important to choose wisely. My top picks are as follows:
1. Rain or shine, never forget a cute swimsuit that fits her body type. If a woman is not comfortable in a two-piece bikini, don’t stress. Instead, wear a one-piece or tankini set proudly because comfortable women exude confidence.
2. A little black dress. Every weekend trip will include dinner at some point because most women love to eat. A black dress is versatile, chic, and perfect for all seasons.
3. Pumps, heels, whatever you want to call them, your weekend shoes need to make you feel like a lady, young, and sexy. Maya Angelou once said in her poem, Phenomenal Woman, ” I walk into a room…
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
The pumps you choose need to put that action to the test.
4. Matching bra and panty set. Moms often take care of everybody’s clothes and throw their undergarments together forgetting about fun and beauty. A new bra and panty set can bring rejuvenation. Treat yourself to a beautiful you, and in the process your husband won’t complain.
5. Some cute tennis shoes. Yes, I said it, some kicks. Woman should always be prepared to exercise and be comfortable. You never know when you will need to take a walk or run. In additional, many hotels offer access to gyms as a free amenity, so it never hurts to exercise and be healthy. Hence, a fabulous woman is a woman that takes control of her health.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
“Phenomenal Woman” from AND STILL I RISE by Maya Angelou, copyright © 1978 by Maya Angelou.
I don’t know about you, but sometimes, I need to be reminded of my blessings. The marriage lessons I’ve learned about ...
I recently shared my word for 2018 on ...