Is your family safe? Of course this is a general question, but an important one. We need to make sure our family is safe by ensuring our homes and environments are well equipped with the resources we need in case a problem arises.
- Does your children know their phone number and address?
- Does your children know your first and last name?
- Have you installed smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors?
- Do you know at least 2 ways to exit each room in your home?
- Do your children know that it is important to Stop, Drop, and Roll if they are on fire?
- Have you taught your kids what to do in case their was a fire in your home?
- Are your children aware that firemen and women are helpers when there is trouble?
- Do you and your family have a fire escape plan in place? Visit the US Fire Administration for Kids for games and other resources.
Resources to empower:
Image Credit: vichie81, freedigitalphotos.net
It’s not hard to find uplifting positive stories for children, but it can be challenging to find one where the heroine ...
Pregnancy is a time of joy, but it can also be a time of worry. There are many health issues that ...
There’s one part of the credit picture that we tend to not think of, and that is the elderly. There seems ...
Risk factors associated with giving birth over 35 ...