If I had a few extra minutes in my day this is what I’d do. A part of me wants to say relax, but I know that taking a few minutes to do absolutely nothing is unrealistic.
- Organize my bedroom closet. I dream of one day installing a closet unit like the ones Nate Berkus uses in his renovations.
- Arrange my spices alphabetically.
- Read more books and magazines. My girls don’t allow me to have much free time, so it really takes me a while to get through a book. Another remedy would be to learn how to speed read.
- Hang out with my friends. Many of my girls live in other states so I would have to travel to their location to enjoy some old time fun. For now, I will have to settle for our good memories.
- Follow a good recipe. I usually find myself having to improvise because many receipes call for ingredients that i don’t have. Recently, I have been making the simplest meals possible.
- Go through my office papers. I usually only get to tackle this once or twice a year, my goal would be to do it monthly.
- Learn how to sew. I would love to make my girls matching outfits.
- Write a couple of olde-fashioned letters. I have several family members that don’t use email so I would be able to send them a few lines to brighten up their day.
- Organize our garage. It is my husbands space, but I hate going in there because it isn’t as orderly as I like.
- Blog everyday.
If you had a few extra minutes in your day, what would you do?
After Comcast merged with NBC Universal in 2011, ...