From the moment my girls realized they could walk they have tried climbing on things. I really did not want them to get hurt on our furniture so I purchased the Step 2 All-Star Sports Climber. We use the climber indoors so they can climb and slide all throughout the day. I have listed my likes and dislikes about the climber for your review.
1. The Climber is multi-functional. The activities are a slide, basketball goal, soccer, and football.
2. The plastic is durable.
3. The climber is easy to clean.
4. My children and their friends enjoy it.
5. Easy set up.
6. Can hold about 60 lbs. Both of my girls are often on it at the same time and the climber holds them up well.
7. We have had the climber for almost two years and it is pretty safe, so it was a great buy.
1. The climber’s manufacturer age range says from 2 to 5 years old, but the actual size of the slide will probably better suit ages 2 to 4.s
Overall, a great product!
My twins love to build. They always loved ...