Tommee Tippee Explora Weening Bowls come with a no-spill lid and spoon. I was sent theses items by the company for my review. When they arrived my girls were so excited to see the pretty pink bowls and spoon. Immediately, they both wanted to hold them and were ready for lunch time. In no time I had washed the items and was serving the girls vegetables in their pretty new bowls. The best part is, my girls were so thrilled that they ate all of their food.
WHAT I LIKED MOST
1. I love the fact that the bowls and spoon are all BPA free. In my family, we don’t want to take unnecessary risks so we try to skip all products that contain BPA.
2. The lid is great for coverage when you need easy storage or when you need to save or transport food for an outing.
3. I was also happy to see that the spoon snaps into the lid, which helps remind you to bring an eating utensil where ever you go. I must confess, I have been out with snacks for my girls, only to realize that we had forgotten our utensil at home. This bowl and spoon combination helps prevent that, and when you are a busy mom on the go every little reminder helps.
4. The spoon is easy for the child to hold. When I first took the spoon out of the package, Elle shouted “My spoon!” I loved her enthusiasm.
5. The spoon is soft so it will not be abrasive on your child’s gums.
6. The bowl and lid are microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe. However, personally I do not recommend parents of young children microwave their child’s food in plastic.
7. The colors are inviting. If you have young children you know that things that keep their interest encourage them to eat or be excited about something new they are facing.
8. The size is small and kid friendly. My children are able to hold the bowl easily with no problem and feed themselves.
9. One of the best parts is that all of the items are easy to clean.
WHAT I LIKED LEAST
1. The spoon seemed a little flat to me (but I believe this may be typical of European designs). Therefore, my first choice would have been a deeper spoon. However, to my surprise my girls used the spoon well and didn’t have any problems spilling their food.
2. The spoon is so soft Elle wanted to chew on it, once I told her not to the problem was solved.
Overall, this was a great product with a sleek cool design, I will be purchasing more Tommee Tippee Weening Bowls.
If you are interested in purchasing Tommee Tippee products, they are now sold here in the US at Babies R US. They are currently offering the following promotion: Buy 2 and get 50% off of the 3rd Tommee Tippee item. Offer expires Aug 10, 2010.
**Please let me know if you found this review helpful or if you use Tommee Tippee products.
This post was created in partnership with Harvest Snaps. I have been compensated for this post. However, all thoughts and opinions ...
Thank you Jabra for sponsoring this giveaway! The Jabra Extreme2 noise canceling Bluetooth headset should work with any Bluetooth enabled device. ...
2 Shazzy Fitness DVDs: In the Beginning | $19.99, and A Time to Dance | $19.99 Follow Shazzy Fitness: Website |Facebook| ...
This post was created in partnership with Harvest ...